1.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 19, 2016

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING...(or in this case, the foliage!)

Well, the "hollyhocks" are beginning to come up.While I don't consider myself to be an expert gardener, I know enough to tell a gladiola from a hollyhock.

There has been no response from Bloomsz.com, and I suppose there won't be.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, they'll send you anything they feel like and insist that it's whatever they say it is!

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2016

I ordered what was described as "3 live hollyhock plants".About a month later, I received 5 bulbs.

First of all, a bulb is far short of a "live plant". Secondly, hollyhocks do not grow from bulbs! When I contacted the company, they stood behind their shipment, and refused to consider any remedy. I've planted them, and am expecting either peonies or gladiolas to appear.

(If they are peonies, I'll get foliage, but not blooms, as it's just too hot where I live, gladiolas are "iffy".) They insisted that had it been fall, they would have sent "bare root" cuttings, but since they sent "seed pods" (with instructions for planting bulbs) they considered those to be live plants. Interestingly enough, the label on the package was slapped over a label for peonies...

These people have no problem just lying and standing their ground.Go to your local nursery instead, at least you can see what you are buying, and hopefully won't be lied to.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hollyhocks from Bloomsz and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bloomsz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and dishonesty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bloomsz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bloomsz?

Comments